Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Week

This was  a wonderful week.  I graduated, spent time with my family..and learned some lessons.




I have a great family.  My boys are a wonderful blessing..all four of them.  My parents are amazing and have always loved me and supported me.  Same thing with my sisters and brother. They have always been there for me.  Within the last few weeks I have also come to realize that even though Lita is no longer my mother-in-law she is still my family.  Her family is still my family.  I know she loves me and I love her.  I find that amazingly wonderful.

I also learned this week that I have been very selfish about making an effort to spend time with my Chavacano's family.  It shouldn't take an illness or emergency to get us to Dallas.  I vow to make a sincere effort to spend more time with his family.  It was wonderful to see him with them and see how happy being there for two days made him.




 It was a great trip....even with our fan belt breaking on our way home (more on that later).

No comments:

Post a Comment