Joshua celebrated earning 2 stars at school after many days of losing 1 or both due to his singing during naptime {he likes to sing Ironman by Ozzy..I know : /. For the last two weeks he has added Christmas carols to his naptime performance}. Today he slept and therefore still had his two stars by the end of the day. He celebrated by having a well earned Krispy Kreme doughnut.
Steven celebrated that he is very ready for tomorrow's Christmas concert. He played his songs for us by the Christmas tree and did an excellent job at it. He also celebrated that his tummy was feeling better. He was also very happy that Joshua was happy with him today. It's an unpredictable relationship between those two. They are very much alike...stubborn.
Michael celebrated that he made the high school soccer team. I knew he would but he was nervous. He then celebrated with equal excitement finding a missing assignment which meant he wouldn't have to do it all over again. I'm not sure if his celebration was long lasting since he was then grounded from laptop due to lying about having turned it in. I celebrated that Michael takes punishment without talking back or complaining.
Papa celebrated that he had a good day's work and that he made it home safely. He also celebrated his new found love for butter(not peanut) and jelly toast. He really loves food. Luckily he likes to cook it. Otherwise we'd be in trouble..I celebrate that for sure! And he for sure celebrates any time there's a good soccer game on t.v. I'm sure he also celebrated all the kisses Joshua gave him before going to bed.
I celebrated working with my students on long division and multiplication without pulling my hair out. I celebrated the students who finally...after a month...GOT IT today! I celebrated that I was able to come home after school instead of going downtown to class as I did for the last year and a half. I also celebrated that I was able to take a nap while Papa made dinner...he's so good to me. I celebrated that all my boys are patient with my constant picture taking. I do believe they enjoy it but don't want to show it. I am so glad to have started this blog..so celebrate this new hobby too.
When I saw Joshua playing with my little Russian dolls...I had to celebrate my wonderful parents and how wherever they go they are always thinking of us and prove it by bringing each and everyone one of us a little something.

i love ittt :):):) i wish i was as creative as you lol- dianna
ReplyDeleteWhat a joy to read! You have a wonderful family and good reason to celebrate!
ReplyDelete