Today was my Michael's 16th birthday...yes I was 10 when he was born :). It's hard to believe how fast time has gone by. He was just a baby not long ago. My sweet and quiet boy who loved Barney and everything soccer. He still loves soccer but he is ashamed of his days as a Barney fan. He is such a good boy. He's funny and a has a kind heart. He is an awesome soccer player, although sometimes I think he doubts that. I may be partial, but I think he is very handsome :) I hope for him to continue to grow in God's grace and to always love his family. I pray that God gives me the wisdom and patience to be a good mother to him. I must admit that as he and his brothers grow older I fear the day when they move on to their adult lives. It is a selfish fear, a fear of not having them by my side. A fear of not being their "favorite girl" anymore. I thank God for the privilege of being Michael's mother. Happy Birhtday Jellybean, I pray that God grants you many, many years of health and happiness.
beautiful :) and micheal is too ;)
ReplyDelete