A little late on my 21st picture. Ferris wheels scare me...I know, big baby.... but the moving of the seat as it's turning freak me out. However, I do think they're beautiful.
Ferris Wheels terrify me! When I was in high school, my family went to London, and they have the London Eye there. Its a ferris wheel so large that you could drive a small car into each of the cars, giving you the best views of London. I refused to go out of sheer terror, so I spent three hours waiting while my family waited in line and took the half hour ride on the wheel of death!
Ferris Wheels terrify me! When I was in high school, my family went to London, and they have the London Eye there. Its a ferris wheel so large that you could drive a small car into each of the cars, giving you the best views of London. I refused to go out of sheer terror, so I spent three hours waiting while my family waited in line and took the half hour ride on the wheel of death!
ReplyDelete