Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Soccer

My boys have been playing soccer since they could walk.  Even earlier some would say.  I love being at their games.  I am so proud of them.  This past week was Michael's first high school soccer game.  I was so proud once again.  I of course took pictures, yelled, and cheered.  I may have even said something to a rival fan who made a comment about Michael "flopping" on a call :)  Looking at the pictures after the game I didn't see my little Michael.  I saw a young man full of passion for the game.  He loves being on the field.  He is strong and confident.  I hope he always feels that way about himself.  I hope all three of my boys do.  I hope they know that I will always be on the sidelines taking pictures and cheering them on for all the important moments in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment